The CDNIS WiFi / Printing Password is used to authenticate into:
- The User Identification Portal.
- Your iMac Desktop.
- The VPN from outside of the school.
- AFP Shared drives like Departmental, CDNISShare, TeacherShare, TeacherPublic, YearBook Share.
To change this password:
- Go to https://password.cdnis.edu.hk and press change.
- Login with your username (Staff/Student Number) and current password.
- Type in your current password and the new password that you want.
- Then scroll down to the bottom of the page and press save.
- You’ll see a message on the top right hand corner saying password successfully changed.