By successfully implementing the following steps, the subscribed CDNIS Google Calendars will show on the web interface (Safari, Firefox, Chrome, etc.) of Google Calendars when signed into your CDNIS Google account.
It will also show on your Mac and Mobile devices if you have set up the CDNIS Google account and enabled the calendars module for the account on the devices.
- Log on to your CDNIS Google Account on Safari
- Click on the Google apps grid icon and choose calendar
- Make sure the calendar site that has opened is for your CDNIS Google account. If you’ve signed into Google with another account on the same browser, it’s possible the calendar page opened for another account, press the sign out button to sign out all accounts one by one except the CDNIS account.
- Click on the Calendar link for the Calendar that you want to add to your CDNIS Google Calendar page, when the Calendar opens up, press the “+ Google Calendar” button at the bottom right corner of the Calendar to add it.Calendar Links: School Wide, Upper School Parents, Lower School Parents, Activities, CISPA
- After you press the “+ Google Calendar” button, the Google Calendar page for your CDNIS Google account should open up and you will see a prompt. Press “Yes, add this calendar”
- If the calendar is successfully added, you should see the calendar name appear on the side bar on the left hand side of the calendar and the events will be shown one the calendar.