The 1:1 MacBook parent information session went very well on May 9. Thanks to all the staff and parents attending. Here is a link to the slide show that we have presented at the session.
Important information about the MacBook programme:
- Register an account at the MacBook Purchase Portal (http://www.eduoffer.com)
- All parents with children going to Gr.4 should purchase the MacBook bundle (MacBook+AppleCare+Plastic Cover) from the purchase portal by May 31, 2017.
- Pre-owners need to check their MacBook configuration with OneDoor and purchase AppleCare (if within one year old) and plastic cover by May 31, 2017.
- To register for a purchase account, you will need to use your child’s school email address which can be found on the student home diary
- If your child is a new student and has not been given a school email address, you will have to upload a copy of the child’s school acceptance letter
- Since it’s a transaction between you and Senco, please fill in your personal email address for parent contact address
- Come with your child on August 11, 2017 to pick up your new MacBook on the Lower School Open House day.
Please refer to this page for more details about the MacBook programme.