AirPlay is a convenient way of wireless projection. However, the default resolution may not always be the perfect fit. Learn how to adjust the Apple TV’s resolution with this guide.
CDNIS Media Team
- Activate AirPlay with the Apple TV in your room.
- Locate System Preference on the Apple Menu.
- Locate the Displays pane in System Preferences.
- Locate the Apple TV-RoomNumber (AirPlay) window, it’s usually on the AppleTV side.
If you’re unable to find this window, click Gather Windows.
- Select Scaled, and find 1280 x 720 from the drop-down menu, which effectively lowers the resolution.
- Check if the new resolution looks better on the projector.
- If you prefer the previous resolution, revert by clicking 1080p or Default for display