How to keep your current site, delete or disable outdated content
- Delete old posts (If you choose to disable posts rather than delete, since they take up space in your site, make sure they are absolutely necessary!)
- Click on the top box of all the posts to select all the posts on this page
- Click on Posts > All Posts
- Go to the Dashboard of your blog
- To delete all, choose Bulk Actions > Move to Trash, then click Apply
- To keep them as archive for future reference, choose Bulk Actions > Edit, then click Apply
- In the editing box, change the Status so that all posts will become Drafts. Then click on Update to confirm
- Repeat the steps for all the pages of posts that you want to delete or archive
2. Clean out any media gallery pictures or PDF that are outdated in your media library. As server space is limited and for best practise, we recommend you to use Google Photos for photo upload, and Vimeo or Youtube for video upload. Cloud computing!
At the end of school year, parents are recommended to unsubscribe to your child’s teacher websites.
Step 1: Look at the bottom of email updates that you get from your class blog and click on the UNSUBSCRIBE NOW link. (see below picture as an example)
Step 2: Then it will open your internet browser and you will see a message from Feed Burner. Click on the button that says: Yes, unsubscribe me now
Step 3: Then you will see a confirmation message that means you are done with the process and you won’t receive any more update notification from this website.
During the 2017 summer break, OneDoor and MacHub operates Monday to Friday, between 8:30 am – 4:00 pm.
To contact OneDoor, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
CDNIS staff and students can read daily announcements in Google Groups. They can choose to subscribe to the groups to get email updates.
To access Google Groups,
- Open Gmail
- Select Google Groups from the menu