Subscribing directly using the iCal links below means adding the calendar directly to the Calendar app on your Mac or mobile device.
When you subscribe to a calendar directly on your device. The calendar will not be linked to your CDNIS Google Account and you will not be able to view it on your Google Calendar Website.
- Visit http://cdnis.edu.hk/
- Find the little 3 lines on the right hand corner
- Find About CDNIS > Calendar Of Events
- Find “Subscribe to the School Calendars” at the bottom of the page, Choose the Calendars that you want to subscribe
- Choose “Add(xxx)”
- Choose “New Calendar…”
- Type the Calendar name like “Upper School Events” > Choose the color that you like (Remarks: choose different color will be easy to define) > Choose “Done” to finish, it may take few seconds to upload the data to your calendar
- Open the Calendar on your device after it finished upload
- Choose “Calendars”
- Choose “Show All Calendars” or the Calendars that you want to show > The events will show up on your calendar