1. Login at https://myaccount.google.com/intro/security
2. Choose to turn on 2-step verification
3. Choose Get Started
4. Input a phone number that you would like to use
5. Enter the code received on SMS.
6. Choose Turn On to enable 2-Step Verification
7. You can turn on the option to sign in faster with 2-Step Verification phone prompts.
8. Choose Get Started
9. Add a compatible Android or iPhone to continue
10. (Optional) Create Backup Codes. Backup codes are useful if you are traveling and may not have access to SMS.
a. Login at https://myaccount.google.com/intro/security
b. Choose 2-step verification
c. Choose Show Codes under “Backup Codes” section.
The Google App on iOS can be found here
Details to setup 2-Step Verification phone prompts can be found below.
For further information on 2-Step Verification, please visit Google’s official page below.