All you need to know about streaming for Lower School and Upper School in CDNIS.
Starting this year, CDNIS is introducing a new online re-enrollment process through our Veracross Student Information System (Parent Portal). In March, parents will be asked to inform the school if their child will be returning in the next academic year, or withdrawing at the end of this current school year, via the Parent Portal.
Reporting student absences in Veracross
1. Login at https://myaccount.google.com/intro/security
2. Choose to turn on 2-step verification
3. Choose Get Started
4. Input a phone number that you would like to use
5. Enter the code received on SMS.
6. Choose Turn On to enable 2-Step Verification
7. You can turn on the option to sign in faster with 2-Step Verification phone prompts.
8. Choose Get Started
9. Add a compatible Android or iPhone to continue
10. (Optional) Create Backup Codes. Backup codes are useful if you are traveling and may not have access to SMS.
a. Login at https://myaccount.google.com/intro/security
b. Choose 2-step verification
c. Choose Show Codes under “Backup Codes” section.
The Google App on iOS can be found here
Details to setup 2-Step Verification phone prompts can be found below.
For further information on 2-Step Verification, please visit Google’s official page below.
An email signature is text, like your contact information or a favorite quote, that’s automatically added at the end of Gmail messages as a footer.
Add or change a signature
You can put up to 10,000 characters in your signature.
- Open Gmail.
- In the top right, click Settings Settings.
- In the “Signature” section, add your signature text in the box. If you want, you can format your message by adding an image or changing the text style.
- At the bottom of the page, click Save Changes.