3. Enter the Group Name, choose Email List in Group Type. We recommend using group names that are easy to remember and conforming to approved standards (e.g. Gr.1 Team, LSPA, etc.)
4. Set up Basic Permissions (You can choose only members of the group can view the topics, and only invited users can join the group, but everyone in the organisation should be able to post to the mail list) and then press CREATE.
4. Press OKAY
5. Press on Manage Members and then choose Direct Add Members. Then enter the email addresses of members in the mail list and press ADD
6. Press DONE
7. The members will receive an email to notify them that the Mail List is created
8. Once the Mail List is created, all CDNIS domain users can use the same mail list to email the members of the group.
All Gr.1-3 students are required to have a school selected iPad Foam Case. The school has researched and found a specific iPad Foam Case that is durable and easy to carry to help students to utilise the tool in classes. The colour of the Foam Case is pre-selected by the school to meet the learning needs in the classrooms.
If you need to order a new iPad Case for your child, please follow these steps:
All Gr.4-6 students are required to have a school selected Crystal Case for their MacBook. It offers some protection from scratches to the exterior casing. It also allows for easy identification by grade level since Gr.4-6 in Lower School use different coloured cases. Crystal Case is already included in the Gr.4-6 MacBook purchase bundle. However, if you have a pre-owned MacBook or if your child’s crystal case is broken, you will need to order a new one.
If you need to order a new Crystal Case for your child, please follow these steps: