The readiness checklists have been updated and you can find them in the “How do I” menu under “Get Ready”.
You can change your Google Account password at any time.
- Sign in to your Google account. (https://myaccount.google.com/)
- In the “Sign-in & security” section, select Signing in to Google.
- Choose Password.
- Enter your new password information, then select Change Password.
The CDNIS WiFi / Printing Password is used to authenticate into:
- The User Identification Portal.
- Your iMac Desktop.
- The VPN from outside of the school.
- AFP Shared drives like Departmental, CDNISShare, TeacherShare, TeacherPublic, YearBook Share.
To change this password:
- Go to https://password.cdnis.edu.hk and press change.
- Login with your username (Staff/Student Number) and current password.
- Type in your current password and the new password that you want.
- Then scroll down to the bottom of the page and press save.
- You’ll see a message on the top right hand corner saying password successfully changed.
If you want to add your CDNIS Google account to your iPhone or iPad’s system apps, you’ll want to go to Settings > Mail, Calendar, Contacts.
- Launch the Settings app from your Home screen.
- Tap Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
- Tap Add Account.
- Tap Google.
- Google’s authenticator screen will pop open, where you can enter your CDNIS email address and password. You also may be prompted to change your password, if you’re logging in for the first time.
- Tap Allow when prompted with the “iOS would like to…” screen.
- Choose the services : Mail, Contacts and Calendars only.
- Tap Save.
After you save your account, you can access your settings at any time by tapping the Gmail entry under the Accounts header. If you’d like to change the description from “Gmail” to something more apt like CDNIS, tap the Account button, then tap the Description field.