Thank you for all the parents who attended the Gr.1 MacBook Parent Info Session 2018. Some important dates and info to remember:
1. All Gr.1-3 student iPads will need to be purchased new through the school’s Apple Reseller partner (Senco-Masslink Technology Ltd.) to meet School’s iPad management requirements.
2. Purchase Online Portal: http://www.eduoffer.com
3. Student school email addresses can be obtained from the Prep students’ pink communication book.
4. Important Dates:
- May 7, 2018:
- First day to make an order
- May 31, 2018:
- Last day to make an order
- August 20 onwards, 2018:
- iPad delivery to class during the first week of school
If you have any questions, please contact OneDoor (email@example.com).
Here is the link to the tutorial that will teach you how to export the WordPress blog (or the student iFolio) and import it in a new personal WordPress site. In the process, you will be asked to put in the staff or students’ credentials to access the site.
Student blog site address is : http://sites.cdnis.edu.hk/students/
Login Username is : student number
Login Password is : student’s network password (if forgot, please obtain from OneDoor)
If a leaving student has a WordPress account, it can be exported and imported onto a new personal WordPress account. Please be reminded that the free WordPress personal blog doesn’t restore your media files (ie. photos, videos, audio files). If needed, after importing onto a new site, the media files could be downloaded to a personal space for storage. Or choose to apply for a paid (with media) WordPress account at https://wordpress.com/.
Students should export their WordPress files before the last day of attending CDNIS. After that the account will be disabled.
See this video tutorial (https://vimeo.com/116316322) for instructions.
Avoid hefty roaming charges when travelling to your overseas destination.
Learn how to turn off Cellular Data and Data Roaming.
In Settings, tap Cellular or Mobile (UK English).
In the Cellular pane, Tap Cellular Data Options or Mobile Data Options
Make sure the Data Roaming toggle is off
This is how you take attendance on Blackbaud on the CDNIS Portal.
- Lower School
– Day Attendance
– Homeroom Teachers Only
- Upper School
– Class Attendance
– All Subject Teacher
- A – Unexcused Absence
- AE – Excused Absence (by the School)
- L – Unexcused Late
- EL – Excused Late (by the School)
1. Log into CDNIS Portal with your staff number (e.g. P0007)
2. Choose faweb
3. Click Attendance
Remember to mark the Attendance Taken for that day.
CDNIS Media Team