- Click Directory Preferences
- There are switches for “Student Directories” and “Household Directories”
- If the preference has been changed to “Visible”, parents can select which contact type should be visible by other users.Note: both student and parent can access to “Student Directories” and “Household Directories”. Therefore, if the preference is set to “Visible”, other students and parents can see the information on the directories.
To Reset Parent Portal Password (New)
At the end of school year, parents are recommended to unsubscribe to your child’s teacher websites.
Step 1: Look at the bottom of email updates that you get from your class blog and click on the UNSUBSCRIBE NOW link. (see below pictures as an example)
Step 2: Then it will open your internet browser and you will see a message from Feed Burner. Click on the button that says: Yes, unsubscribe me now
Step 3: Then you will see a confirmation message that means you are done with the process and you won’t receive any more update notification from this website.
Thank you for all the parents who attended the Gr.1 MacBook Parent Info Session 2018. Some important dates and info to remember:
1. All Gr.1-3 student iPads will need to be purchased new through the school’s Apple Reseller partner (Senco-Masslink Technology Ltd.) to meet School’s iPad management requirements.
2. Purchase Online Portal: http://www.eduoffer.com
3. Student school email addresses can be obtained from the Prep students’ pink communication book.
4. Important Dates:
- May 7, 2018:
- First day to make an order
- May 31, 2018:
- Last day to make an order
- August 20 onwards, 2018:
- iPad delivery to class during the first week of school
If you have any questions, please contact OneDoor (firstname.lastname@example.org).