You can connect to the school network via VPN
The parameters required for connecting:
VPN Type: Cisco IPSec
Server Address: firewall.cdnis.edu.hk
Account Name: <YOUR LDAP ACCOUNT>
Password: <YOUR LDAP PASSWORD>
Shared Secret: cdnis
Certificate: <NOT ENABLED/SELECTED>
Group Name: cdnis
Here’s how you configure this on your Mac OSX:
You can change your password from the Users & Groups pane of System Preferences.
1. Log into your Mac.
2. From the Apple menu, choose System Preferences.
3. Click the Users & Groups icon in the System Preferences window.
4. Select your user name from the list of users and click Change Password, then follow the onscreen prompts.
While it’s easy to archive things into a Zip file on your Mac, you may want to occasionally compress things into a different format and password protect the archives.
- Launch the Keka application
- Click on ZIP
- Type in the password (twice)
- Select the files/folders that you want to ZIP and drag them into the Keka window
- When you see the window change to the Drag-n-Drop window, release the files (mouse button).
- A password protected ZIP archive will be created at the same location the files are at.