If you want to add your CDNIS Google account to your iPhone or iPad’s system apps, you’ll want to go to Settings > Mail, Calendar, Contacts.
- Launch the Settings app from your Home screen.
- Tap Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
- Tap Add Account.
- Tap Google.
- Google’s authenticator screen will pop open, where you can enter your CDNIS email address and password. You also may be prompted to change your password, if you’re logging in for the first time.
- Tap Allow when prompted with the “iOS would like to…” screen.
- Choose the services : Mail, Contacts and Calendars only.
- Tap Save.
After you save your account, you can access your settings at any time by tapping the Gmail entry under the Accounts header. If you’d like to change the description from “Gmail” to something more apt like CDNIS, tap the Account button, then tap the Description field.
To add your Gmail account to Mail.app, first launch the app, and (if it does not prompt you to add an account), go to Preferences, click on “Accounts” and then click on the “+” at the bottom-left corner.
Mail.app will show you various options for different mail services. Choose “Google” from this list:
Click continue, and you will be asked to enter your Gmail username (CDNIS email address) and password. These were sent to you by email.
Click “Sign In”
If you are using the account for the first time, you’ll be asked to change your password.
Next, Google will tell you what “OS X” wants to be allowed to do:
Click the “Accept” button (note: the button will be greyed out when the window first loads, but should become active after a few seconds).
Last but absolutely not least, select the “apps” that you want to use your Google account. If you will be using your Google Calendar, be sure to check that box as well.
Once you’ve done those steps, Mail.app should be automatically configured to send and receive email from your Gmail account.
When you first set up your Android device, you set up a Gmail account. The Gmail application enables you to have multiple Gmail accounts, which is useful if you have business account and a personal account.
- Go into Settings.
- Tap Accounts
- Tap Add Account
- Tap Google
- Enter your CDNIS Email Address
- Tap Next
- Enter your Google password (if you are logging in the first time your will be asked to change your password)
- Tap Next
- Tap Accept
- Select Remind Me Later and tap Next to bypass setting up payment information for Google Wallet for this Google Account.
- Select what components of your Google account you want to synchronise with your device.
- Tap Next to finish the Google account setup
Here are some easy instructions on how to restore your MacBook to factory default.
- Recovery Mode
Restart your MacBook and hold down the COMMAND and R key together at once until the Recovery Mode Windows appears.
Please select your language
- Disk Utility
Click on “DISK UTILITY” and Select CONTINUE Button at the right bottom
- Erase All The Data
Select your Macintosh hard drive on the left sidebar and Click on ERASE to delete all the data from your macbook. The name of the hard drive might be different, if it had been changed.
- Reinstall The MAC OS X Operating System
Now your macbook is clean and there is nothing left. Before reinstalling the OS X operating system, you have to make sure that your mac is connected to internet because your macbook downloads the OS X operating system. Restart your macbook to reinstall MAC OS X operating system and Select “Reinstall OS X” and Click on Continue Button