- Click Directory Preferences
- There are switches for “Student Directories” and “Household Directories”
- If the preference has been changed to “Visible”, parents can select which contact type should be visible by other users.Note: both student and parent can access to “Student Directories” and “Household Directories”. Therefore, if the preference is set to “Visible”, other students and parents can see the information on the directories.
To Reset Parent Portal Password (New)
To reset your Portal / FAWEB / NetClassroom password:
- Please go to https://portal.cdnis.edu.hk and click on “Forgot username or password?”
- Type in your CDNIS email address and press submit.
- You will receive an email with a link to reset your password.
- Type in a new password and press submit.
- Launch the Microsoft Remote Desktop app
- Double click on SIS
- After successfully logging into the SIS windows terminal server. Press fn+control+option+delete keys together to bring up the change password page.
- Click on change password on the change password page.
- Type in the current password and new password then press enter.
- Password should not use dictionary words, proper nouns or foreign words.
- Password should not contain personal information such as user’s name, nickname, phone numbers, addresses or birthdays.
- Password should be at least 8 characters long and should contain numbers and special characters like “$”.
- Avoid using same password on multiple accounts.
- Do not share passwords with anyone. All passwords should be treated as sensitive, confidential information.
- Passwords should be changed every 90 days.