To Reset Parent Portal Password (New)
Here is the link to the tutorial that will teach you how to export the WordPress blog (or the student iFolio) and import it in a new personal WordPress site. In the process, you will be asked to put in the staff or students’ credentials to access the site.
Student blog site address is : http://sites.cdnis.edu.hk/students/
Login Username is : student number
Login Password is : student’s network password (if forgot, please obtain from OneDoor)
If a leaving student has a WordPress account, it can be exported and imported onto a new personal WordPress account. Please be reminded that the free WordPress personal blog doesn’t restore your media files (ie. photos, videos, audio files). If needed, after importing onto a new site, the media files could be downloaded to a personal space for storage. Or choose to apply for a paid (with media) WordPress account at https://wordpress.com/.
Students should export their WordPress files before the last day of attending CDNIS. After that the account will be disabled.
See this video tutorial (https://vimeo.com/116316322) for instructions.
You can change your password from the Users & Groups pane of System Preferences.
1. Log into your Mac.
2. From the Apple menu, choose System Preferences.
3. Click the Users & Groups icon in the System Preferences window.
4. Select your user name from the list of users and click Change Password, then follow the onscreen prompts.
To change your Portal / FAWEB / NetClassroom password:
- Please go to http://portal.cdnis.edu.hk and login with your current credentials
- Click on profile update and choose Change Password
- Type in a new password (twice) and press update.
- Type in your current password and press update.
You can change your Google Account password at any time.
- Sign in to your Google account. (https://myaccount.google.com/)
- In the “Sign-in & security” section, select Signing in to Google.
- Choose Password.
- Enter your new password information, then select Change Password.