If you want to add your CDNIS Google account to your iPhone or iPad’s system apps, you’ll want to go to Settings > Mail, Calendar, Contacts.
- Launch the Settings app from your Home screen.
- Tap Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
- Tap Add Account.
- Tap Google.
- Google’s authenticator screen will pop open, where you can enter your CDNIS email address and password. You also may be prompted to change your password, if you’re logging in for the first time.
- Tap Allow when prompted with the “iOS would like to…” screen.
- Choose the services : Mail, Contacts and Calendars only.
- Tap Save.
After you save your account, you can access your settings at any time by tapping the Gmail entry under the Accounts header. If you’d like to change the description from “Gmail” to something more apt like CDNIS, tap the Account button, then tap the Description field.
Revoke access from all apps and sites that you don’t recognise or use anymore:
- While logged into your Google Account, click on your profile image icon and choose “My Account”
- Scroll down to “Sign In & Security” and click on “Connected Apps & Sites”
- Click on “Manage Apps”
- Go though the list and remove the apps or sites that you don’t recognise or use anymore.
Here are some easy instructions on how to restore your MacBook to factory default.
- Recovery Mode
Restart your MacBook and hold down the COMMAND and R key together at once until the Recovery Mode Windows appears.
Please select your language
- Disk Utility
Click on “DISK UTILITY” and Select CONTINUE Button at the right bottom
- Erase All The Data
Select your Macintosh hard drive on the left sidebar and Click on ERASE to delete all the data from your macbook. The name of the hard drive might be different, if it had been changed.
- Reinstall The MAC OS X Operating System
Now your macbook is clean and there is nothing left. Before reinstalling the OS X operating system, you have to make sure that your mac is connected to internet because your macbook downloads the OS X operating system. Restart your macbook to reinstall MAC OS X operating system and Select “Reinstall OS X” and Click on Continue Button