- Click Directory Preferences
- There are switches for “Student Directories” and “Household Directories”
- If the preference has been changed to “Visible”, parents can select which contact type should be visible by other users.Note: both student and parent can access to “Student Directories” and “Household Directories”. Therefore, if the preference is set to “Visible”, other students and parents can see the information on the directories.
To Reset Parent Portal Password (New)
To change your Portal / FAWEB / NetClassroom password:
- Please go to http://portal.cdnis.edu.hk and login with your current credentials
- Click on profile update and choose Change Password
- Type in a new password (twice) and press update.
- Type in your current password and press update.
- Please use the FireFox browser to log into the portal with your parent account: https://portal.cdnis.edu.hk
- Go to “PROFILE UPDATE”, Click “Medical Form”
- Click “Start” for Student Medical Form for 2015-2016
- Click “Start” to open the form for your child
- Click “Submit” when finished
To reset your Portal / FAWEB / NetClassroom password:
- Please go to https://portal.cdnis.edu.hk and click on “Forgot username or password?”
- Type in your CDNIS email address and press submit.
- You will receive an email with a link to reset your password.
- Type in a new password and press submit.