All you need to know about streaming for Lower School and Upper School in CDNIS.
Starting this year, CDNIS is introducing a new online re-enrollment process through our Veracross Student Information System (Parent Portal). In March, parents will be asked to inform the school if their child will be returning in the next academic year, or withdrawing at the end of this current school year, via the Parent Portal.
Reporting student absences in Veracross
1. Login at https://myaccount.google.com/intro/security
2. Choose to turn on 2-step verification
3. Choose Get Started
4. Input a phone number that you would like to use
5. Enter the code received on SMS.
6. Choose Turn On to enable 2-Step Verification
7. You can turn on the option to sign in faster with 2-Step Verification phone prompts.
8. Choose Get Started
9. Add a compatible Android or iPhone to continue
The Google App on iOS can be found here
Details to setup 2-Step Verification phone prompts can be found below.
For further information on 2-Step Verification, please visit Google’s official page below.
Subscribing directly using the iCal links below means adding the calendar directly to the Calendar app on your Mac or mobile device.
When you subscribe to a calendar directly on your device. The calendar will not be linked to your CDNIS Google Account and you will not be able to view it on your Google Calendar Website.
- Visit http://cdnis.edu.hk/
- Find the little 3 lines on the right hand corner
- Find About CDNIS > Calendar Of Events
- Find “Subscribe to the School Calendars” at the bottom of the page, Choose the Calendars that you want to subscribe
- Choose “Add(xxx)”
- Choose “New Calendar…”
- Type the Calendar name like “Upper School Events” > Choose the color that you like (Remarks: choose different color will be easy to define) > Choose “Done” to finish, it may take few seconds to upload the data to your calendar
- Open the Calendar on your device after it finished upload
- Choose “Calendars”
- Choose “Show All Calendars” or the Calendars that you want to show > The events will show up on your calendar