CDNIS iPAD ORDERING PROCEDURES
- Click on the following link to go to the purchase portal: http://www.eduoffer.com/eshop/
- Register for an account (Parents will need to provide student email address for registration of account. If student email address is not available, parents can send in a copy of the student ID/library card or the school offer letter for approval. Parents with multiple children will need to create separate accounts for each child)
- After registration, parents will need to activate the account by signing into their child’s email account for confirmation (or sign-in to their own email account if they have used it for registration)
- Once the account is activated by email, parents can use the online shop system to check and/or purchase the products
- NOTE: Please download CDNIS iPad Purchase Guide (prepared by Senco-Masslink) for step by step instructions on how to use the online eshop.
Usually the entire ordering process should take approximately 3-4 weeks. The iPad will be delivered to school and prepared to be used in class by the students. Parents do not need to pick it up.
Consult the Gr.1-3 iPad Programme FAQ for details.