While it’s easy to archive things into a Zip file on your Mac, you may want to occasionally compress things into a different format and password protect the archives.
- Launch the Keka application
- Click on ZIP
- Type in the password (twice)
- Select the files/folders that you want to ZIP and drag them into the Keka window
- When you see the window change to the Drag-n-Drop window, release the files (mouse button).
- A password protected ZIP archive will be created at the same location the files are at.