To Reset Parent Portal Password (New)
You can change your password from the Users & Groups pane of System Preferences.
1. Log into your Mac.
2. From the Apple menu, choose System Preferences.
3. Click the Users & Groups icon in the System Preferences window.
4. Select your user name from the list of users and click Change Password, then follow the onscreen prompts.
To change your Portal / FAWEB / NetClassroom password:
- Please go to http://portal.cdnis.edu.hk and login with your current credentials
- Click on profile update and choose Change Password
- Type in a new password (twice) and press update.
- Type in your current password and press update.
You can change your Google Account password at any time.
- Sign in to your Google account. (https://myaccount.google.com/)
- In the “Sign-in & security” section, select Signing in to Google.
- Choose Password.
- Enter your new password information, then select Change Password.
The CDNIS WiFi / Printing Password is used to authenticate into:
- The User Identification Portal.
- Your iMac Desktop.
- The VPN from outside of the school.
- AFP Shared drives like Departmental, CDNISShare, TeacherShare, TeacherPublic, YearBook Share.
To change this password:
- Go to https://password.cdnis.edu.hk and press change.
- Login with your username (Staff/Student Number) and current password.
- Type in your current password and the new password that you want.
- Then scroll down to the bottom of the page and press save.
- You’ll see a message on the top right hand corner saying password successfully changed.