- can allow hackers (and our students) to view and manipulate your computer screen and all of it’s data remotely from their machines. For example, They can see the test papers or answer sheets that you’ve made for the upcoming tests. They can make a copy of these and distribute it to other students. They can do all this from your computer making it look like you did it.
- can allow viruses and Trojans to access your computer and spread throughout your local computer network?
- can allow hackers to use your computer to gain access to adjacent computers on your network?
To reset your Portal / FAWEB / NetClassroom password:
- Please go to https://portal.cdnis.edu.hk and click on “Forgot username or password?”
- Type in your CDNIS email address and press submit.
- You will receive an email with a link to reset your password.
- Type in a new password and press submit.
“Why are passwords so Important?” has been added. Direct Link
Go to System Preferences, Users and Groups, and then choose “Change Password”.
The procedure for removing saved passwords in Google Chrome has been added. Direct Link