Gr.4-12 students can follow these steps to access to Veracross.
1.Go to http://portals.veracross.com/cdnis
4.If you have forgotten your password, click on “Can’t access your account”
5.Type in your school email address
6.Go to your email account, find the email sent from Veracross, then click on the link to reset your password
7.The password must meet the requirements
8.Login to Veracross and find your teachers’ websites
This setting is also apply to email parent function in Veracross.
Part 1: Mail Preferences
1. Open the Mail app on your mac
2. Go to the Mail Preferences
3. Change the “Default email reader” to “Google Chrome“
4. Then Quit the Mail app.
Part 2: Google Chrome
1. Open Chrome and login Gmail with your school google account
2. Go to Chrome’s Preferences
3. Go to Advanced > Privacy and security > Site Settings > Handlers
4. Set the “mail.google.com” as default:
5. Restart Chrome
If you can’t find the “mail.google.com” on the handler page, please login gmail and see if you can find a handler icon as below:
If you see that, click the icon, select “Allow”, and click Done to finish.
1. Log into Veracross, and then choose “Family Profile”
2. Choose “Update Household Profile”
3. Choose “Change Primary Address”
4. Choose “Edit”
5. Choose “Save” after updating the address