Setup 2-Step Verification
3. Choose Get Started
4. Input a phone number that you would like to use
5. Enter the code received on SMS.
6. Choose Turn On to enable 2-Step Verification
7. You can turn on the option to sign in faster with 2-Step Verification phone prompts.
8. Choose Get Started
9. Add a compatible Android or iPhone to continue
10. (Optional) Create Backup Codes. Backup codes are useful if you are traveling and may not have access to SMS.
c. Choose Show Codes under “Backup Codes” section.
The Google App on iOS can be found here
Details to setup 2-Step Verification phone prompts can be found below.
For further information on 2-Step Verification, please visit Google’s official page below.